Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Damascus Mini Rung

Default Damascus Mini Rung

Up for sell is a Damascus mini rung, production Damascus knives from Rob are tough to get and getting tougher! $350 shipped and PayPal fees. Thanks kK
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will take it, kK

Spf

Really kinda sad that this knife will never see the United States again, the land from whence it was born in.

CDR

Man, You can not be so boring and repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    Really kinda sad that this knife will never see the United States again, the land from whence it was born in.

CDR
    Why does it matter where it goes? There are plenty of knives that go into peoples collections that I will never see for sale again in my life time. Don’t matter if it’s in the US or elsewhere. I think it’s awesome Dalton’s are sought after all over the world. I wonder how many Koreans wine every time a TV is sent to America.

It is just my feeling that I would prefer that Dalton's knives stay in the states. It is nothing more than my opinion and hope. If they do stay here at least there is a chance that someday they might be up for sale and me or someone else here in America could get a chance to own that knife. When they go to Siberia they stay there. I'm sorry if my opinion isn't shared, but people are entitled to their own opinions and beliefs. Nothing personal at all.
    CDR

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    It is just my feeling that I would prefer that Dalton's knives stay in the states. It is nothing more than my opinion and hope. If they do stay here at least there is a chance that someday they might be up for sale and me or someone else here in America could get a chance to own that knife. When they go to Siberia they stay there. I'm sorry if my opinion isn't shared, but people are entitled to their own opinions and beliefs. Nothing personal at all.
    CDR
    Just Curious... Why do they stay in Russia?. I've purchased american custom knives from people in other countries and now they are here in the states again, but not Russia or Daltons.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovekittens View Post
    I wonder how many Koreans wine every time a TV is sent to America.
    0. I'm pretty sure they don't want their Daewoo TV back. They probably laugh and say stupid americans buy our tv at the walmart

I absolutely share Dale’s sentiment & good point, OTF!
    Nuclear: I’m looking for a mint Gypsy, you have one F/S? OR any others???