Thread: Daltons for sale or trade

Default Daltons for sale or trade

Prices include shipping via USPS Priority w/ signature confirmation. USPS money order or discreet paypal friend & family. For sale in the U.S. only. I will consider trades for other Daltons.

FOR SALE:
    1)Slotted Seal red handle, bead blasted plain edge blade, satin clip and button. A few very light handling marks on the handle.
    Otherwise, in mint condition. Please refer to the pictures for the condition.-$285 shipped
    2)M-12 green with silver splash handle, bead blasted plain edge blade, serial #177. It appears to have never been carried, but may have been re-sharpened. Has a few tiny spots on the blade and a few handling marks on the clip. Otherwise, in mint condition. Please refer to the pictures for the condition.-$345 shipped

FOR TRADE ONLY:
    3) Ti #5 with a bead blasted plain edge blade, satin clip with etched logo. A few very light snail trails on the titanium and a few very faint spots on the blade that appear to be from the factory.
    Otherwise, in mint condition. Please refer to the pictures for the condition. I would like to trade for another Pre-98 titanium handle Dalton, but I would consider other Daltons on my list.

MY LIST:
    #5 aluminum handle, 06/1 FTW clip point, 06/T, Aerial Release, Apache sterile handle, Asp green handle or Infinite Justice, Damascus Small Assassin, Damascus Assassin, Boat Tail, Damascus Comcat, Battle Bones, Damascus Patriot, full serrated Mini CQ, CQC7 variant, pre-production handle Cupid, Devil's Playground, Dogface, Guardian Angel, silver handle or Damascus Jackal, OD green Jammer, Huck XXX, Linerlock, LRRP with engraved handle, OD green handle or Damascus M12, colored handle Millennium, Parrot, custom Phantom Comcat, custom or Damascus Mantis, Glock Misfit, Damascus or FTW Scalper, medium or small Thin Line Seal, Scout, G-10 Sog, Spearpoint, Slim Seal Collector series, SOF 96, UCP8, Damascus Warcom, Dalton knuckles and Custom made Daltons.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hands break to hone raw energy

PRICE DROP. Reasonable offers welcome.

FOR SALE:
    1)Slotted Seal red handle, bead blasted plain edge blade, satin clip and button. A few very light handling marks on the handle. Otherwise, in mint condition. Please refer to the pictures for the condition.-$265 shipped
    2)
    M-12 green with silver splash handle, bead blasted plain edge blade, serial #177. It appears to have never been carried, but may have been re-sharpened. Has a few tiny spots on the blade and a few handling marks on the clip. Otherwise, in mint condition. Please refer to the pictures for the condition.-$325 shipped

1)Slotted Seal red handle, bead blasted plain edge blade, satin clip and button. A few very light handling marks on the handle.
    Otherwise, in mint condition. Please refer to the pictures for the condition.-SOLD PENDING FUNDS

2)
    M-12 green with silver splash handle, bead blasted plain edge blade, serial #177. It appears to have never been carried, but may have been re-sharpened. Has a few tiny spots on the blade and a few handling marks on the clip. Otherwise, in mint condition. Please refer to the pictures for the condition.-SOLD PENDING FUNDS