Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black assasin mint condition

Default Black assasin mint condition

For Sale Mint condition . This is one of Rob Daltons BIG autos, Overall Length 13.25 inches and a Closed
    Length of 7.25 inches . The dagger blade is a whopping 6 inches with a 4.5" double edge The Assasin has a
    bead blasted blade , titanium pocket clip , black anodized aluminum frame and the Powerful coil spring action dagger blade whirls out with an audible hard SHWACK! .

$564 shipped to the door , FREE freight lower 48 USPS you know the rest .
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Such a badass piece...got two of em tho! Good luck. I'm thinking I could have 3 of em??
    CDR

$544.00 to the door . comes with green zippered protective case .

Last drop before sale ends Sunday . 494$ + USPS Ship fee 8$ Paypal friends/family .

454$ + shipping......Practically Giving the blade away guys !

From a prior PM member asked...... sorry fellas cant do any trades regretfully

truth be told I went to change a bedroom door for my daughter and found a rabbit hole of unending termite damage so the sale is to fund the sheetrock and lumber I so desperately need.

444$ to the door .....going once , going twice and......

and Last call 424$ to the door ... feel free to pm me any questions you may have