Thread: !! Lowest Price Ever!!! 2 FOR SALE Sterile Alpha and Black Combat 05' Proto Razor

Default !! Lowest Price Ever!!! 2 FOR SALE Sterile Alpha and Black Combat 05' Proto Razor

Well Im in the process of sending these two off to AZCK and suffer the 25% fee so I thought Ill try one more time at my home away from home 25% discounted first .

Alpha was $295.00 now $225.00 + $7.50 USPS

or

Proto Razor was $495.00 now $375.00 + $7.50 USPS+

From prior listing here ... http://www.daltonforums.com/showthre...Razor-FOR-SALE
    012.jpg031.jpg
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Pm sent
    Hands break to hone raw energy

Alpha is sold pending funds. Thanks
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Over phone call I have the Razor pending funds sold too but may back out , tomorrow we will know for sure . So if you are wanting this Razor Ill take a 2nd in line should he not want it. Good night Dalton nuts ! Peter

Quote Originally Posted by tomeboi View Post
    Pm sent
    Shipped and trax info sent to pm Thanks and Cheers , Peter

Mods please close/lock thread when possible **

Thank you to the secret shopper and new owner of the Combat Razor , I will ship her out tomorrow and pm you trax info .