Thread: Early Rare Sterile Seal

1. Default Early Rare Sterile Seal

...I'm the buyer of this knife and wanted to clarify a few things.
    First off, Peter Azzolini, I'm convinced believed or was led to believe this was a DALTON.
    After receiving it, (well packaged and delivered quickly) I don't believe that it is.
    But, it's a damn fine replica, and a quality automatic. Snaps open as hard as any DALTON. Nice heft to it. Very little play.
    Peter was a gentleman about this purchase. Up front communication. No BS. No excuses.
    I decided I wanted to keep it and he was quick with a partial refund.
    I'd do business with him again in a second.

Second, I want to thank the forum's policeman ILoveKittens for attempting to protect the integrity of transactions conducted here.
    He & I haven't always seen eye to eye, but I believe his intentions are ethical.
    Grateful for his time & efforts. even if I think he's somewhat over-zealous at times. That's just me.

Third, any aspersion cast at Peter Azzolini is not only misguided, but wrong!
    I think he's a credit to this forum.

As always I remain,
    Sincerely,
    David Reagan
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

I agree Peter is an asset to this forum. It sure looked like the little rise in the button area was just like a Dalton has. Without seeing the knife in person, it would be hard to be sure, but it sure looked legit.
    Regards
    CDR

Glad to hear you fellas worked it out. I don’t think Peter would purposely try to burn anyone and agree he is a credit to the forum. We all need to help and look out for each other.

Still a vintage piece, the Seal is actually a replica of the black knife.

I really don’t like being the bad guy and visit other forums and think some of the moderators are pricks too. I enjoy your posts David, and glad some other members talked you into giving the forum another shot. I have no ill will towards you or anyone else on the forum. Unfortunately to keep the peace I come across as being a dick, a liberal, a snowflake, a bully, a Democrat, a bipolar, a Hilary supporter and a dick.

Thanks guys ! youre all invited over for a cold frothy mug and all sit at the round table quenching our thirst conversing knives , anytime .
    Best wishes , Peter
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!