Thread: Marine Fighter Pilot

Talking Marine Fighter Pilot

After his plane was hit and he was forced to eject, the Marine Corps fighter pilot finally regained consciousness. He was in a hospital, in a lot of pain. He found himself in the ICU with tubes and IV drips in both arms, a breathing mask, wires monitoring every function, and a nurse hovering over him, looking worried. It was obvious he was in a life-threatening situation.

The nurse gave him a serious look, straight into his eyes. Knowing he was not only a fighter pilot, but a Marine, she spoke to him softly and slowly, enunciating each word: "You may not feel anything from the waist down."

Somehow, he managed to mumble in reply, "Then can I feel your boobs?"

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslee View Post
    After his plane was hit and he was forced to eject, the Marine Corps fighter pilot finally regained consciousness. He was in a hospital, in a lot of pain. He found himself in the ICU with tubes and IV drips in both arms, a breathing mask, wires monitoring every function, and a nurse hovering over him, looking worried. It was obvious he was in a life-threatening situation.

The nurse gave him a serious look, straight into his eyes. Knowing he was not only a fighter pilot, but a Marine, she spoke to him softly and slowly, enunciating each word: "You may not feel anything from the waist down."

Somehow, he managed to mumble in reply, "Then can I feel your boobs?"
    I shoulda known what was coming!

Yea Baby . I love big tits TOO!