Thread: Little Johnny

Talking Little Johnny

Little Johnny goes up to his father and asks him, 'Dad, what is the difference between "potentially" & "realistically"?'

Dad thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars.
    Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.'

So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'
    The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!'

Little Johnny then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'
    The girl replied, 'Oh my Gawd! I LOVE Brad Pitt I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?'

He then went to his brother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?'
    'Of course,' the brother replied. 'Do you know what a million bucks would buy?'

Little Johnny pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad.

His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?'
    The boy replied, 'Yes, 'Potentially', you and I are sitting on three million dollars.
    But 'realistically', we're living with two hookers and a queer.

Hahah! nice....

Good ole Little Johnny!

Johnny be good
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!