Thread: In need of repair

1. Default In need of repair

Hello Happy Easter to everyone I had a 9 nine year old up at the crack of dawn here in Texas loo king at his Easter basket and hunting eggs. Anyway i recently bought I
    Tiger 1 from Arizona Custom knives and it doesn't deploy very quickly so I was wondering if anyone knew how,to get a hold of Dalton so I could get the spring replaced. I found the web site but it's just a page with a knife and a price and an aol email but I didn't get a response drom the email.
    So if anyone knows how to get of hild if him I sure would be appreciative.

Its the AOL email , and he has retired although it seems he is still selling either leftover surplus made into knives and possibly items left in storage . if you are lucky he may respond or not. Try to clean the mechanism out and re lube 1st. Personally if mechanically inclined its probably a coil spring worn out need r&r , warning its tricky getting back together ,search some youtube videos on replacing coil springs on push button autos for some encouragement . Goodluck and Happy Easter , Peter
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!