Default 10 Daltons For Trade

Trade interests:
    plain ti battlecat
    plain ti mantis
    any other plain ti handle

-ANY CONDITION-

PM or email: df@titanspins.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mainly looking for a plain ti battlecat and trade can be heavily in your favor with $ added by me. have lots of other high end customs, autos, folders and midtechs of the non-dalton variety to sweeten the trade if interested.

I’m interested in your Asp. I have a couple nice titanium Dalton’s. I sent an email to your address listed above this morning. I look forward to hearing from you.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

4. Default

You got any thing with about a3&1/2 To 4 inch non serrated blade?

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondbea54 View Post
    You got any thing with about a3&1/2 To 4 inch non serrated blade?
    Please post an introduction of yourself here- http://www.daltonforums.com/forumdis...y!-Who-Are-You

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

6. Default

How much for the slotted seal?

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondbea54 View Post
    How much for the slotted seal?
    Thanks for the interest but I'm not interested in selling them. I'm wanting to trade them for a Plain Ti Battlecat. Anyone who trades me a battlecat can have first dibs on buying or trading the rest of them.