Thread: Leather valet trays by BootHill for sale ! (only 1 available)

Default Leather valet trays by BootHill for sale ! (only 1 available)

I have an awesome leather guy out in the country deep in ag land out here called BootHill Saddlery .I had Jim @ BootHill Saddlery make me a couple of valet trays because everybody that made one was always to small to hold a fixed blade along with all the other pocket dumps when come home in the evening. Its measure 16"x8" is perfect for my top of dresser also has the snaps so you could lay flat in luggage for travel . I paid 120$ each and only want $120 for one which I will eat the freight(FREE freight) shipped to lower 48 states . I only want to sell one because originally bought two , one for me and one for my wife . She would rather have something a little more feminine looking and wanted it off her end of the dresser / 1st "ill take one" gets it / Paypal or money order for payment . I will ship it fast and package with the utmost professional with protection in mind via USPS.

IMG_3070.jpgIMG_3071.jpgIMG_3072.jpgIMG_3073.jpgIMG_3075.jpg

BootHill Saddlery ..................
    Jim Kiss owner of Boot Hill Saddlery was originally started in Canada by Sam Huey of Riverbank, California. His teaching and guidance were critical to his development as a leather-worker. It was his prompting that led him to build his first saddle. Without his help the "new" Boot Hill Saddlery would not exist.

His mentor Sam passed away on November 27, 2010 at the age of 89. He was his friend and mentor. We will miss him always. ( Jim Kiss) "
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

lets warm up this offer with a Black Dalton Cross medalion to be included with your purchase.... (see at top of picture)
    IMG_2512.jpg
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

CLOSED This offer thread has ended officially 02/09/2018 .