Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale .... DDR skull + tri-bladed Kubatron + Sheath

Default For Sale .... DDR skull + tri-bladed Kubatron + Sheath

IMG_3050.jpg IMG_3055.jpg IMG_3056.jpg IMG_3059.jpg

Hello my brothers from other mothers ,

For the samurai stealthy ninja in you . I will have 3 of these cool weapons available this week at 100$ each shipped USPS to the door in lower 48 states , FREE freight/insurance . Showing is my 1st Proto finished and will have the rest done by the weekend. The skull is from DDR(discontinued N/A) and not sure what metal they used. The tri-bladed kubatron (440 stainless) and sheath made by unknown . I simply had the vision and the need to make these and the rst is history . Turned out to be one little stout bad ass hand weapon . Please email pm reply or call me with a "ill take one!" and will be on the 1st come 1st served time stamped basis.

Hope you like em !

Peter Joseph Azzolini
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Killer little Jewels. I likey!!

For when you gotta go Fore-armed. Nice!.

I do like the forearm sheath and had contemplated a kydex pocket sheath or maybe a leather type pocket sheath.
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Wow ! I just saw a DDR skull on ebay original for 250$ https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Darrel...97.m4902.l9144
    ! I kind of think mine is a pretty sweet deal comparing @ 100$(no colors) Free freight . I have a couple left any takers? , I may have an additional one, trying to buy one last skull now , I think they may be all gone though,

1 sold of 3 . I have 2 left will take 90$ ea. shipped for the lucky taker.
    IMG_3089.jpg

this thing fits the hand perfect ! Three finger wrap From little finger to middle finger and then thumb and fore finger puts a brake on it from slipping out of your grip.

IMG_3093.jpgIMG_3094.jpgIMG_3091.jpgIMG_3095.jpg

Relisting the last two available silver units at $85.00 each and add one more in Zombie Slayer Red sheath also included with Zombie Slayer logo for $95.00 . FREE freight lower 48 .

IMG_3099.jpgIMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

Fly your freak flag and show em your a real Skull nut . If they laugh at you you can sock em in the head first with your stainless steel skull knuck ring and leave em your calling card(kidding dont sock anyone) I will include FREE a Skull to go with your spike skull . I have sizes 14 and 15 meant to fit a middle finger or index finger . You know the rest..... Thanks , Peter

Two silver units sold and we have the Red unit left . Making the last Red Zombie weapon $90.00 shipped with one skull ring knuck also ,your choice .