Thread: Liquidation Sale ! AIK exclusive DA Automatic all SS Xquisite's

Default Liquidation Sale ! AIK exclusive DA Automatic all SS Xquisite's

Two customs never carried or used. I have been doing business with Barry Adams from AIK knives for a while. They are one of my favorite knife businesses to buy from . He is making me a Damascus version 1 off and I need to move these or at least one of the two . AIK's Xquisite is in a class all it's own! . For what is currently available from the other companies are lightweight G-10 Handles or some type of composite handle that feels cheap in your hand. This is SOLID STAINLESS! The FEEL OF STEEL is the FEEL OF QUALITY. Spiderweb version paid $495 and only 1 of 12 made . Price is $394 shipped to the door with free freight lower 48 states. The original version onle 1 of 25 made paid $650 , will sell for $500 shipped to the door with FREE freigh in lower 48 states. Paypal preferred
    method of payment . Reply with "Ill take one " or contact me via PM , phone , or email . Kind regards.

IMG_3036.jpg IMG_3035.jpg IMG_3038.jpg
    IMG_3033.jpg IMG_3037.jpg IMG_3030.jpg

http://www.adamsknifeworks.com/store...oducts_id=3795

http://www.adamsknifeworks.com/store...oducts_id=3883
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Very nice knives. I too love all steel knives, or at least titanium scales.
    cDR

You bet Dale , All stainless , has that "lots of metal weight and feel to it" These should be called "Uniques" instead .The Xquisite is the only Stainless Framed Double Action on the market and has a solid 416 Stainless Frame! It has 410 Stainless Liners are heat treated for strength and integrity .
    The Damascus one he is making me is going to be BaddAzz !!

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/...-auto.1388572/
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

By the way did I mention these are no longer made or available anymore . Consider them made out of Un-obtainium . lol

Peter, I'll PM or email you about one of these!
    Thanks
    D

Thanks Dale !

The original is called for pending funds . Until further notice. Ill take people in line for seconds ..

CLOSED This offer thread has ended officially 02/09/2018