Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good morning Coffee for Daltonites

Quote Originally Posted by theshrike View Post
    ...on your recommendation, bought myself a bag of this.
    Sounds tasty. I'll give you my review when I've tasted it.
    They take a couple days before shipping because they are roasting prior to your shipment . Use 15% discount code " NOGOODREASON" if it still works. Looking forward to your review. Cheers! Peter
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Just noticed you said "bought" already . Hope they sent you a discount or free shipping code, maybe next time if you choose to buy again.
    Ironic that this place Groundwork Coffee is in North Hollywood Calif and Is where I was actually born in 1967. Small world I guess.
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

3. Default

...think it was $17 bucks shipped. Paid more for same amount of coffee, different brand.
    No worries. Looking forward to grinding the beans and making a pot.
    In 1967, I was in the 8th grade at a brand spanking new Junior High School (7th, 8th, & 9th grades), think they call it Middle School today.
    High School was sophomore, junior and senior years in those days.
    You mentioned you might be leaving CA. Any idea where you might relocate?
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

...think it was $17 bucks shipped. Paid more for same amount of coffee, different brand.
    No worries. Looking forward to grinding the beans and making a pot.
    In 1967, I was in the 8th grade at a brand spanking new Junior High School (7th, 8th, & 9th grades), think they call it Middle School today.
    High School was sophomore, junior and senior years in those days.
    You mentioned you might be leaving CA. Any idea where you might relocate?
    Cant wait for the review brother . It has the most dominant Caramel aroma Ive ever smelled .Im having a cup now while typing . Feeling a little younger now too, NICE! lol ... the 7th-9th grade was called Junior High here . Mom is by herself and don't want to venture to far while she is still on this planet but I am researching Arizona , Nevada , Idaho and maybe a little farther in Texas.Need more input and research still. Any view points you have would be greatly appreciated on this matter as well my friend.

Kind regards , Peter Joseph Azzolini Sr.

001.jpg004.jpg
    Thought I would try the Black Gold . Its good but in my opinion the Bitches Brew is my favorite. Good stuff none the less , Its gonna be a great day!

6. Default

...got my Bitches Brew bag of beans from Groundwork yesterday.
    This morning I ground some up and brewed a pot.
    OUTSTANDING!
    Excellent taste and tantalizing aroma.
    A very satisfying cup of coffee.
    Thanks for sharing.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

...got my Bitches Brew bag of beans from Groundwork yesterday.
    This morning I ground some up and brewed a pot.
    OUTSTANDING!
    Excellent taste and tantalizing aroma.
    A very satisfying cup of coffee.
    Thanks for sharing.
    I knew it . Glad to share anytime. Im almost out of the Black Gold and will be reordering the Bitches Brew next again. Im sold on it. My go to brew. Have a good day.......Peter

OMG! Peets yearly release of this amazing bean with a dominant tone of a cup of blueberrys or if you add cream and sugar you have blueberrys and sweet cream in a cup . Sure to run out fast !
    004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg010.jpg