Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I like Knives....and BEER!

Are there only three of us that likes knives and beer here? Show us your favorites !

IMG_3041.jpg IMG_3042.jpg IMG_3043.jpg IMG_3045.jpg
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Like a shovel full of hops crammed in a beer . At 8% its like liquid marijuana .

Attachment 9046Attachment 9047

I absolutely love the Dalton Hookers ,If you have never held one let me tell you, the auto is one heavy ass auto for its size. Cheers ! Peter

(edited) see what I mean I forgot to add a pic. lol
    Last edited by Pitergordi; 01-24-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

IMG_3084.jpg IMG_3086.jpg LMFAO ok third times the charm I guess .

Knives and Beers Eh? I got you covered Peter with several different poses of some of my Babies!
    Regards
    CDR

Dang Dale!! Tasty brews and nasty blades!! Is that an extra large combat hooker? And the Damascus bladed beauty....what is she?

regards , Peter

Peter, Just shot you some funds. The Damascus Titanium folder is a Curtiss. Got her 6 months ago. Dave Curtiss makes a killer combat folder.
    The Hooker is not an extra large one, just some smoke and mirrors. It is a Titanium hooker, and the other hooker is a all stainless steel bad bad boy.
    I got some surprises every once in a while.
    Regards
    CDR

Received! Thanks . The Curtis knives a pretty bad ass for sure. Took a look on AZCK at the variety and really like it. Making a note on Curtis knives .

Best Regards , Peter

What is the monster proto in the middle Dale? That thing has a wicked blade! Nice!!!

That is a custom one of one Echo I in Raw Aluminum scales. One of the very first Echo I knives made. It's a killer!
    Regards
    CDR

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    That is a custom one of one Echo I in Raw Aluminum scales. One of the very first Echo I knives made. It's a killer!
    Regards
    CDR
    That baby is a behemoth ! I was so distracted by the blue on the curtis I forgot to mention that beauty . Is it pretty light because of the aluminum?