Not sure how many of us here are part of the OBS but feel like I found a match for my personal beliefs . I have borrowed this great thread from Usual Suspect Forum and wanted to share this amongst my brethren who may share the same ......

Dear Members,
In an effort to become a better person and serve my family, community, and country better, I am constantly searching for ways to improve my life and the lives of those around me. The ideals of the Order are a perfect foundation:

Courage / Justice / Charity / Loyalty / Faith / Nobility / Mercy / Prowess

Everyday we make difficult decisions, some more difficult than others. We are put into situations where decisions are made to take action in conflict, to lend a hand, to hold a door, to offer a seat, to run the extra mile, to say a prayer, to say hello, to smile, etc, etc... The point is, we have the ability to improve and make a positive impact everyday. It is our duty as OBS Members to do so.

I would like to hear your stories and practices. Even if there is not a single reply to this challenge, I know that the Members will read this, internalize the ideals, and work to improve life.

What have you done today?