Thread: My Old Man (I honor my father .)

Default My Old Man (I honor my father .)

Everytime this song comes on the radio cant stop the tears from flowing . I Miss you man ......with love ,your little buddy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_uGcW-v5EI
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Man.. That one really got to me to brother! I sure miss my pops real bad ..everyday. Thanks for sharing !
    Regards
    CDR

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    Man.. That one really got to me to brother! I sure miss my pops real bad ..everyday. Thanks for sharing !
    Regards
    CDR
    My brother from another mother.... I know you probably feel similar, dont know whether to love the song or hate it.... Kind regards , Peter
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

4. Default

...feel so very fortunate that my old man is still with me. 84 years old and still a giant, still a lion.
    For every son, no man's praise means more, no man's criticism hurts more,...than his father's.
    Only fathers and sons understand this. Women do not, any more than men understand the mother/daughter dynamic.
    I fear nothing in this life except losing my father.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

Quote Originally Posted by theshrike View Post
    ...feel so very fortunate that my old man is still with me.
    Yes sir and if I had a chance Id wish we would have had a conversation on the subject of his passing and what I should do to help mom once he did.etc etc.

But we were both unable to ever speak about the subject and only got to say goodbye as he was already gone . Blessed my friend,Give that man a hug for me .

Respectfully , Peter