Thread: Are you a Metal Head ?

Default Are you a Metal Head ?

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Try this on for size ! 1995-97 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnmO...0-oZrZf40L4vu4 The whole album rocks very hard . Watched a interview with Metalica and they were asked "who do you guys listen to?" Fear Factory was their response . I was working in a warehouse for 4WheelParts back then (15 years)commuting on a road bike 110 miles round trip using the train system BART back then for recovery . Id leave the house in the dark early AM and would return home in the dark rain or shine or in sickness or in health . 5 hours in the saddle in the morning on average and return on the train or vice versa . On my 30th birthday I showed up for work and was given the rest of the day off with pay for my birthday . Yes!! rode home that day 110 miles round trip baby I was fucking superman back then.
    It was the best of days , ate and drank like a Viking and could work 8 hours hard as well . Oh to be 30 again ! Have a good night and mosh hard brothers!
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!