Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Veterans Day

Thumbs up Veterans Day

Thank you fellow vets for your service & may God Bless you, your families & all those who sacrificed so much for our great country & to hell w/ those who take a knee!!!

I agree Charles , Thanks fellow vets for defending our freedoms ! I take a stand for you as well ! Hey Kaeperndick! , dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Amen to that Charles. Thank you - to all Veterans of all ages through all Wars! May God Bless you and all yours!
    Regards
    CDR

I love that, “ Kaeperndick.”

Thank you to all the Veterans for making the ultimate sacrifice! God bless you and your families!
    Hands break to hone raw energy

6. Default

...any & all veterans, be assured of my salute, my respect, and my esteem for your service.
    Rangers lead the Way!

SUA SPONTE
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

Thanks to all, who took the oath. "All gave some, some gave all."

US Army
    6/66 to 6/69

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslee View Post
    Thank you fellow vets for your service & may God Bless you, your families & all those who sacrificed so much for our great country & to hell w/ those who take a knee!!!
    Well said charles i agree 100%...bunch of fukin crying millionaires talking about equal rights.get a life loosers...thank god for men and woman who served
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

Thank you to all the past and present veterans who fought and fight for the freedoms allowing these pathetic athletes to take advantage of a free society. Football is my favorite sport but I will not idly stand by and watch these hooligans toss a ball around disrespecting are flag/country. I refuse to watch or buy anything NFL, I don’t care if they force the players to stand.
    Instead of most players going to college for 3 years, have them do a couple tours in the Middle East, after you complete your military duties then you can tryout to play a sport. The only thing these players are taking away from college are bigger egos and a sense of entitlement.

US Army
    1989-1992

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ilovekittens View Post
    Thank you to all the past and present veterans who fought and fight for the freedoms allowing these pathetic athletes to take advantage of a free society. Football is my favorite sport but I will not idly stand by and watch these hooligans toss a ball around disrespecting are flag/country. I refuse to watch or buy anything NFL, I don’t care if they force the players to stand.
    Instead of most players going to college for 3 years, have them do a couple tours in the Middle East, after you complete your military duties then you can tryout to play a sport. The only thing these players are taking away from college are bigger egos and a sense of entitlement.

US Army
    1989-1992
    ...thought this was too political to be discussed on this board? But, I'm with Vin Scully. I'll NEVER watch another NFL game again. They have the right to protest any way they see fit, but I have complete control of how I choose to be entertained. And protesting during the National Anthem is disgraceful and dishonorable. Won't be surprised to see these players crawfish pretty quickly.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!