Thread: Dalton Ranger

Default Dalton Ranger

Hello Dalton Forums! It's been a while. The Dalton market dried up since many more collectors started buying them and Rob retired. I also got into other knives besides switchblades (is that ok to say here). I still love the Dalton's I have, even EDC a couple. Just can't compete with the new guys that search out and find the great Dalton knives that are out there.

I have one I want to sell. I think it's priced fairly and it's a hard to find piece. Payment by paypal goods, I cover shipping and fees. USPS money order also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Email and PM through the forum are cool as well. International sales will be considered with extra charged for shipping.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here as well as many other knife related forums. I do this for fun but I conduct myself in a professional manner in all my transactions. I do my best to describe and picture knives as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.

If you want to purchase the knife, please post “I'll take it” in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional “I’ll take it” by email or PM is also acceptable. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale only, no trade offers please!

Dalton Ranger - $450
    - I purchased the knife from a dealer, was told never carried or used and it looks that way to me.
    - There are handling marks on the handle that can be seen in the pictures. Dealer had a price tag on the handle. There's some glue residue on the handle that I showed in the pictures. Probably an easy fix but I never took the time to figure it out .
    - Tiny nick in the blade edge. I used a magnifying glass to show it. Some marks on the blade that look like production marks to me, visible in the pictures.
    - Some wear from handling and firing that is reflective of the age of the knife. I believe the pictures and my description represent the knife accurately and fairly.
    - Chisel ground blade.
    - Hard to find piece, as are most of these older Daltons. The reference page says: Ranger 1994 - 1996.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

2. Default

...nice double leg takedown in 3rd round w/Alvarez.
    Nice Ranger too. I'm just strictly a side opener fan. Somebody will buy this.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

Quote Originally Posted by theshrike View Post
    ...nice double leg takedown in 3rd round w/Alvarez.
    Thank you Sir! It's amazing how hard it is to make your body do what your mind is telling it to do when your tired and have spent several minutes getting punched and kicked. It was a fun time though and I enjoyed every second of it!

Quote Originally Posted by theshrike View Post
    Nice Ranger too. I'm just strictly a side opener fan. Somebody will buy this.
    Again thank you sir. I agree it's a nice knife and I think priced right.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Nice knife, Rob. As usual, outstanding presentation. GLWS my friend. I as well cannot compete w/ these new jacks. But then again, i’m also buying my other toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslee View Post
    Nice knife, Rob. As usual, outstanding presentation. GLWS my friend. I as well cannot compete w/ these new jacks. But then again, i’m also buying my other toys.
    Thank you Charles! It’s been a while but I still check in every now and then and I enjoy your off topic posts. Hope life is treating you well brother!

Sold Pending Funds, thanks Dalton Forums!

Sold!