Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burn Custom CONSTANTINE Razor DA OTF

Default Burn Custom CONSTANTINE Razor DA OTF

Help a brother out. Well living in California can suck if you pay house taxes. This year its a little over 4k$ now (Bastards!) lol Sooo have to let a couple go that ive had the pleasure of owning so time to move on... as seen in Warner Bros TV series "Constantine" 2600$ New. For members only $2300 Shipped , insured w/signature req. FREE for lower 48 states.I have kept it in a Liberty Lincoln Climate controlled safe . Comes with Zippered case Build flight tag and Build Card signed ans dated by Paul Panak. Handmade with Satin finished 416 stainless steel chassis with flared and milled mid section. Full filework wrapped around the sides of the chassis. Skull crusher bottom. Top and bottom of chassis has been encased with Damascus. Top and bottom have been rolled. Wasp style button has been inlayed with a sterling silver bullet-hole SKULL head.Blade is ATS-34 hollow ground dagger blade with choils cut into bottom grinds to add to the menacing appearance. Blade was taken up to a full mirror polish then hand rubbed with 2000 grit sand paper so the blade doesn't reflect any light in the darkness. Grip it tight and you'll know your holding something that can bite you. Lots of sinister attitude on this piece.Opens and closes with Authority !

IMG_2732.jpgIMG_2715.jpgIMG_2728.JPGIMG_2730.JPGIMG_2738.jpgIMG_2742.JPGIMG_2735.jpgIMG_2763.jpg

You can see the Burn "Constantine" used 3-4 times in the series . Ive binged watched the whole series day I got it.lol
    https://www.warnerbros.com/tv/consta...omplete-series

Adding drool video. Solid heavy metal blade. All OTF have minimal blade play this has a very solidi.99% no play. Price drop $2200$ moneyorder prefered.

looks tight!

price drop 2100 shipped to the door. All other details same. This is one sick ass knife gentlemen . Get it Now before its too late !

Throwing in the Complete DVD series as well . 32221818_sa.jpg

$2044.00 shipped to the door. Reply "Ill Take It !!" pending funds, all details same. Dont let her get away...Sale ends Friday 11/10/17 . Going to AZCK for a try .

1999@ shipped!! couple hours left.....anyone? Beuler Beuler? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64

This Offer has officially ended 11/10/17 .

FYI......Its being offered for sale right now at USN (the Cove) for an unheard of price of $1799.00 !!
    shipped and insured (conus only)
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

10. Default

Bad ass.