Thread: Dalton Mayhem Sunburst w/ "Texas T" satin blade

Default Dalton Mayhem Sunburst w/ "Texas T" satin blade

Hi fellow Daltonites,

I have recently switched my interest to firearms and have needed to get rid of some of my Dalton collection in order to fund gun purchases. This seems to be one of my rarer Daltons that I have and is a Mayhem in Sunburst color with Texas T satin blade. The Texas T is a pretty nasty blade and is a sort of reverse tanto which I believe is less common on the Mayhems. I asked around in the General form and no one was able to gather exactly how many of this exact Mayhem configuration was made but it is safe to say that there are not many out there. I did buy the knife directly from Rob and it has remained unused since other than firing it a few times. I have also included pictures so that you can see that it is in unused condition other than some light opening scratches that are common on Dalton's OTFs due to the tight tolerances. I am going to start this one at $600 but with that being said I am open to offers and just don't know the exact value of this knife and will start here. My payment preference is Paypal either add the extra 4% fee or gift option. I will pay for shipping and will provide tracking information upon receiving funds. Thanks fellas! -Tyler
    IMG_0472.jpgIMG_0473.jpgIMG_0471.jpg

*Price Drop* $550

*Price Drop* $500

Rare version of great otf

PM sent

The Mayhem is SOLD to Pitergordi pending funds. Thanks guys

Nice to hear that this knife came to one of us

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!! Thanks for the sweet deal too BigPerm ! You are a first class Dalton citizen !! Would do business again no prob. Cheers!! Peter
    IMG_2683.jpgIMG_2684.jpg