Thread: Brass Dalton Storm Trooper

Default Brass Dalton Storm Trooper

I have a Brass Dalton Storm Trooper that I would like to sell. I bought the knife directly from Rob Dalton and I even have the original box and bubble wrap that it was packaged with from Rob. The knife is unused and has been stored since I purchased it. It does have some patina on the brass which from what I understand is normal for Rob's brass knives. It also has a slight mark on the back of the handle next to the Mason compass which was how I received the knife new from Rob. I have heard that his brass knives can have some machining or finishing marks on them. It never came with a blue net but I have a few feet of the netting that Rob sent me years back and could include a net. I believe that it is a rare knife and has the serial number of "16" engraved but have no idea how many were made by Rob. I do not have a ton of rep built on the forums but I have bought knives here from a number of people have a positive track record here. I am also a member of Bladeforums and have had numerous positive transactions with members from there. I also do not know the exact value of this knife but know that Rob's brass autos normally are very desirable and command a premium. With that being said, I am asking $400 shipped for the knife with PayPal being my preference for payment. No fee for gift, otherwise 4% additional to cover PayPal fees. Please let me know if I it is not priced appropriately. If I need to make any corrections to this post mods please let me know. This is my first knife sale post so please work with me as I would like to build a positive reputation and be active in this community.

Thanks, Tyler
    email: tyler.koens@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice Knife, wish i had the $

I'll take it

Nice score Blue! I really didn't have the funds, but if that hadn't sold by tonight I was going to take it anyway.

It's good to see my Dalton's going for good prices. The Dalton legacy lives on !! Yea ! Dalton's ain't dead yet !! Haha LOL
    CDR

I will PM you Blue my paypal handle. SOLD to Blue pending funds. Thanks, guys.

nice score, i was counting my change....

8. Default

...DAD GONE IT!
    That'll teach me to visit the forum a little more often. I will get a brass Strom Trooper at some point. Swear it.
    Great acquisition. Congratulations!
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!