Thread: Rob Daltons "Last Call" Blade

Default Rob Daltons "Last Call" Blade

Up for consideration......What would you trade me to have one of Rob Daltons "Last Call" Blades in your collection?
    IMG_2506.jpg

My intention here is to maybe make some Dalton forum surfer's day knowing that you may have missed one of Robs last Automatic knives he will ever make . I have been here a lot less time then most other aficionados and I could live with one of the two Auto's I have been so lucky to score from Rob . Please pm me or email direct . Cheers Dalton fans!! Peter

Either of the 2 autos are up for trade.But only one. I will be left with only o1 of the 2 "last call" autos dont care which really. Some have asked if I would sell one and that would go to highest bidder if I were to sell 1 .

This isn't an auction site, either place a trade value of the knife or sell it on Ebay. We don't play the highest bidder shit here. I believe the MSRP was $195.

this was a mistake on my part. I only wanted trade but the request to sell it blinded me .I am not a shiter. It wont happen again. Thank you.

150 views and only two higher members were interested .****( please consider this post Removed by myself**** . I figured there would be a line of people wanting to trade me for one of these and I let the devil win with sin instead of sticking to my trade guns...lol Peter (feelin like a criminal)Azzolini