Thread: Just a Nobody!

Default Just a Nobody!

Hi Fellow Daltonholics!

My real name is John but I'm B.K.A SSandshark. I've frequented the two best knife forums on the planet for about three months now and it looks like I've found the third. I first started collecting knives with my father about ten or so years ago and at the time I started up, My dad was just starting to collect Dalton knives. My first knife was a Dalton given to me by my father for my 14th birthday and now, Dalton's knives will always have a special place in my heart. I'm glad to see that someone made this happen and created another haven for avid knife enthusiasts like us! This is my OFFICIAL HELLO AND THANK YOU to everyone who is a part of this and will be in the future.

- SSandshark

Nice to see you found your way here SSandshark. What kind of Dalton did your dad give you and do you still own it? ILK

It was a California special in grey 2 tone I believe... it's locked up tight somewhere safe ha ha. He also gave me a David Yellowhorse custom buck 110 with all kids of cool turquoise and silver on it that year.... good times.. Thanks for the welcome....

4. Default

What's up SS? Good to see you made it over here, welcome.

-j
    -J. Knight