Thread: reposting my intruduction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks as well. Now I think about it and you are right my collectables maybe a few but it is a collection of very usable knives though . Its hard for me to think of a knife never getting a chance to Shine in the purpose and usage it was made to do. Not interested in the factory Buck 110 auto. Being the first from Buck I guess it would add collectors value appreciation . Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    Thanks for the pics of your collection! You got a nice array of collectable Bucks I see...Nice! Did you get the 110 Factory Auto yet? I recognize the Kershaw shallot, the spydercos, CKRT, boker AK47, Gerber, and some others. Most of these folders don't seem like " Collectable" blades to me, but rather "Users" except the Buck collection. I don't know any of the Hawkbill blades except I recognize the Dalton fixed Hawkbill- its nice, so are the others. But Hey that's my opinion. I see some nice looking fixed blades as well. It's a nice very wide variety collection.
    Congrats on your acquisitions so far. I saw some bigger, what looks to be fixed blades on top and on bottom. Nice Russell knife too!
    Regards and take care!
    CDR

I see you making friends quickly this a good thing Once again Welcome Nice collection we love pictures and and I see your off to a good start

Nothing but Respect
    Gary