Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reposting my intruduction

I also shoot USPSA Limited and Limited10 action pistol shoots and only shoot 45acp . Big Blades and Big Bullets is my motto.

my 1st race gun from 2004 . Currently shoot Springfield Armory XDM 5.25 Competition 45acp modified race gun,have many others now but this old 1911 A1 friend is allways loyal and precise .

ps hope I didn't break any rules stickin a heater pic in the mix.

Welcome, thanks for sharing. Looks like you have some pretty sweet steel there. Did you make the wooden knife stands? My wife was not happy when I took over "our" curio cabinet. ILK
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wicked Dalton dedicated shelf my friend !! Like it alot

I purchase stands from SMKW , de-engineered and copied it to make a few more. Did you make the Dalton stands? also very wicked.

Thanks for the pics of your collection! You got a nice array of collectable Bucks I see...Nice! Did you get the 110 Factory Auto yet? I recognize the Kershaw shallot, the spydercos, CKRT, boker AK47, Gerber, and some others. Most of these folders don't seem like " Collectable" blades to me, but rather "Users" except the Buck collection. I don't know any of the Hawkbill blades except I recognize the Dalton fixed Hawkbill- its nice, so are the others. But Hey that's my opinion. I see some nice looking fixed blades as well. It's a nice very wide variety collection.
    Congrats on your acquisitions so far. I saw some bigger, what looks to be fixed blades on top and on bottom. Nice Russell knife too! I see you love Stag as well. I am partial to it as a knife handle materials as well. I didn't realize you added more posts with the pics of the fixed blades until I posted this, so I have come back and edited this post. Those big blades look great!
    Regards and take care!
    CDR
    Last edited by Eladerman; 04-18-2017 at 08:38 PM. Reason: saw more pics

Welcome! Nice collection.
    Hands break to hone raw energy

Thanks as well. Now I think about it and you are right my collectables maybe a few but it is a collection of very usable knives though . Its hard for me to think of a knife never getting a chance to Shine in the purpose and usage it was made to do. Not interested in the factory Buck 110 auto. Being the first from Buck I guess it would add collectors value appreciation . Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    Thanks for the pics of your collection! You got a nice array of collectable Bucks I see...Nice! Did you get the 110 Factory Auto yet? I recognize the Kershaw shallot, the spydercos, CKRT, boker AK47, Gerber, and some others. Most of these folders don't seem like " Collectable" blades to me, but rather "Users" except the Buck collection. I don't know any of the Hawkbill blades except I recognize the Dalton fixed Hawkbill- its nice, so are the others. But Hey that's my opinion. I see some nice looking fixed blades as well. It's a nice very wide variety collection.
    Congrats on your acquisitions so far. I saw some bigger, what looks to be fixed blades on top and on bottom. Nice Russell knife too!
    Regards and take care!
    CDR

I see you making friends quickly this a good thing Once again Welcome Nice collection we love pictures and and I see your off to a good start

Nothing but Respect
    Gary