Thread: Death of a man i called friend,,,my wisdom

Default Death of a man i called friend,,,my wisdom

wisdom,honer,love, truth and all giving is..........................

My rules and goals every day,

I want to say good by to a friend JERRY BLANCHARD who his carma cought up to him and cancer took him . I was his only friend he was a sad soul , and sadly he will not be missed by most . I always forgave him for his wrong doings and I forgive him again for the pain he caused me and others about 6 months ago which left are friendship in ruines . I do not fear death I will imbraces it one day for we are spirts doing a human experience and will become just the spirt after the shell no longer works for us .Good Buy Jerry , I really hope your pain of this world is no more and beautiful things happen now you are of spirt again ,,God bless you and blessed be.Jerry your in a good place .

Bless all who has read this

Respect
    Gary

Gary,
    Sorry to hear you lost a friend. May God give you comfort, and ease the pain. Time will heal some wounds, others never fully heal.
    Regards
    CDR

3. Default

...My condolences too, Gary. The Angel of Death stalks us all. The one hit man that never fails. When your number is up, all the angels in heaven can't save you. When it isn't, all the devils in hell can't kill you
    Death is just a carnival ride all the living are standing in line to experience.
    You wrote a heartfelt and honorable tribute to him.
    He was fortunate to have had a friend like you.
    You have,
    My esteem.
    -David
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

Sorry about the loss of your friend! May he RIP.
    At deaths door we all w/ be thinking about how we lived our lives & regret certain things but hopefully for the most part, did well & led righteous lives. That's about as deep as my shallow mind can go.

Sorry for your loss Gary.