Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ed & Diane

Default Ed & Diane

image.jpg

We've all dealt with each other for years so I thought I'd add a face to my name. Ed & Diane several years ago. I'm a born and bred Mississippi boy so excuse the LSU shirt. I really wanted to go to Mississippi State but LSU offered me a free ride (academics). BSME and then I met Diane. Tennessee girl, Irish/Indian. 6 kids later and here we are. 60 years old and hoping to work 4 or 5 more years. I've been a drilling engineer for my entire career, been around the world and have made money I'd have never thought possible. 2016 was not one of my better years work wise and still made 250k. Mississippi is really not a bad place to live making a good living because the average income is so low, the cost of living is very reasonable. And if any of ya'll ever want to come experience a little Southern hospitality let us know! Ed B
    Last edited by eddiebob; 02-04-2017 at 03:57 PM. Reason: English

Great Thread Ed! Thanks for sharing a little about your background and family. Family is everything. I'd say your doing real good! The best of luck to you in 2017!
    Regards, Your friend
    CDR

Thanks, Dale.

Good looking picture. Always nice to put a face with a name. I assume that's a grandchild? Cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    Good looking picture. Always nice to put a face with a name. I assume that's a grandchild? Cute!
    Thanks, Bro. Yes, the young man is a grandchild. We have 13 (?) grandchildren and I'm pretty sure that's Cody.
    Last edited by eddiebob; 02-06-2017 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Spelling

You married way over your head. For what it's worth, so did I...Al

I'm sure you're right! Best thing ever happened to me! I was sitting in a little diner and she came up to me and said "do I know you?" And I said no. She then came back and asked again. I thought to myself duh Ed. I asked for her number and we've been together every since.

Very nice, Ed! As they say, you are Blessed. Happy for you.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Winter in the South. 72 degrees. Notice the mandatory camo on the little tractor. Beer cooler. And the boss said if I was going to post pictures of her I had to do better. Indian women don't need makeup to be beautiful!

Your a Lucky man my freind .It seams you surround yourself around beauty . NICE