Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This site has been Hacked I posted a response in snapper birthday thread- gone

Default This site has been Hacked I posted a response in snapper birthday thread- gone

This site has been Hacked. I posted a response in the snapper birthday thread and its now GONE. Also has a PM earlier today that's now GONE and I didn't delete it. Warning !

Default This site has been Hacked I posted a response in snapper birthday thread- gone

This site has been Hacked I posted a response in snapper birthday thread- gone

I see your response there, and a duplicate thread of this one. I think that the site is not actually refreshing after a post. When I log in it goes back to the home screen as if I am not logged in, then I have to refresh the page. So maybe you didn't see it because you didn't manually refresh? I dunno.
    edit:....of course I saw this post immediately show up, so that may not be it.
    edit 2: when i left this thread and came back, my post was gone. Then I had to refresh and it showed up, so I am back to thinking that is it

Yea. I don't think the site was hacked, but it certainly has been acting screwy lately.
    CDR

I now just think that this site has been acting Vawee Scruwey , as Elmer Fudd would say

I'm seeing or not seeing problems on the site. It seems for me that everything I see is from two days ago. Posts come up as not read for me and I know I've seen them several times. I saw this thread about my birthday thread and I've not seen it yet and I looked believe me. I won't see this thread after I post here guaranteed.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Just went back to my last post and sure enough I can't see it so I post this one. It seems to me Like every post I check is dated Feb. 1 1017.
    Snapper

Looks like all is good for me now I can see the new posts. I just have to refresh, like everybody has be saying, every area on the forum for it to be up to date for me.
    Snapper

Yes, Having the same issues. I upgraded to the latest security patch, will see if any better now.

10. Default

It's working good for me now.
    David