Thread: Boy Scouts

Default Boy Scouts

Transgender kids now allowed in Boy Scouts. First Gays, now them. They need to remove the word BOY, right? 🤔

Times are certainly changing. I earned my Eagle Scout in '72. Troop 50, Alliance, Ohio, FWIW.

I'm sorry but that's not right .Just think the boy next to you an't packen and has a what!!!!!!!!!!!! .I's hard to be growing up these days let alone being politically and sexually correct. Do the Girls Scouts allow transgender girls in there club .?
    Last edited by begreen; 01-31-2017 at 01:54 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslee View Post
    Transgender kids now allowed in Boy Scouts. First Gays, now them. They need to remove the word BOY, right? ��

Times are certainly changing. I earned my Eagle Scout in '72. Troop 50, Alliance, Ohio, FWIW.
    Congrats, Charleslee. Eagle Scout is quite an accomplishment. I made it to First Class before I lost interest. Sad to see this. If you have a young son, I'd seriously consider not allowing him to participate in the Boy Scouts.
    Gives the motto, BE PREPARED, a whole new meaning.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

Yea & Do A Good Deed Daily!

Got my Eagle in 1981 troop 127 Allentown Pa!

Eagle Scout 1972. Troop 124, Fort Polk, La. It was great 'cause our quartermaster had access to military pup tents and supplies. And all of our leaders were military guys. Girls or transgender in the Boy Scouts? Get a fucking grip. This is exactly what is wrong in America. Ed B

Got mine in '72 also, Ed. 14 yrs. old. Tricky Dick signed it. Well, not actually, machine signed. Sleeping in pup tents in the middle of Ohio winters as a kid. Little tough but good trng.