Thread: For sale . 1 week only......

Default For sale . 1 week only......

Dalton Roper 004.jpg

Ok going to let one go . I see some fresh members saying they are ready and cant pull the trigger fast enough . I am listing for one week ending Sunday 4/8/18 . Knife is kept in a Liberty Safe and in perfect shape . You will get the knife minus lanyard .
    $295.00 plus shipping in US add$10.00 USPS delivery , Paypal friends and Family . Please PM me for purchase with an address and goes to first player on that PM trigger . Will re post a SOLD message once money recvd.
    (noobies must have that introduction to be worthy) Kind regards , Peter
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Default Free Dalton Cross Pendant (rare)with purchase! more pics too...

009.jpg010.jpg011.jpg012.jpg004.jpg013.jpg007.jpg
    need I mention it snaps out hard as a mofo!
    I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Last day for the Roper , great starter for your Dalton collection . today only FREE freight and FREE Dalton cross , don't miss out !

4. Default

WOW! Is this For Real, No one bought this?
    If still available, I would LOVE to own that Rob Dalton, Please send email with your paypal info to bgsantos at pacbell net

was just now relisting on UsualSuspectsNetwork in the Cove . I was the lucky winner of a Lifetime Membership with the Works there recently and was going to sell to a non DaltonForum member . I would sure rather get it to a DCC faithfull to fully appreciate our cutlery coven . bgsantos you have mail sir.

SOLD.....and Money recvd lickity split THANKYOU , I grew up in Concord , I know Pacheco like the back of my hand, lol Small World Ill email you a track number today .

Bernardo thanks again . Check incoming, you have email with trax info , holler out when the eagle lands

Calling bgsantos ?? Lets see some pics of the Roper and her sleeping collection companions ? and that cool Dalton cross ! PS will be selling the Alpha very soon. Its the Orange cousin of the Roper . http://www.daltonforums.com/showthre...ighlight=alpha

Cheers Dalton Fans!! Peter