Thread: Dalton WACO PASS AROUND

Default Dalton WACO PASS AROUND

theshrike decided to Pass Around his WACO , (Daltons are my grail's Please only use to flick open ,handle but do not use . )

First you must be an Very Active member and in the 300 club or PM me for other ways to gain my permission to participate ((ALL IT TAKEs IS GOOD STANDINGS WITH IN THIS FORUM )).

Second you must be willing to Insure the knives for its value price to the next member .

Third Mailing will be UPSP and sent priority with Tracking and this info will be sent to me to keep track of my babies .

Forth , You Have 2 weeks MAX or Ten working days to play beat and ship to next member and send me a PM with INFO.

Lastly ,Report here after you shipped out and State it's sent to next member and give your two cents on the knife ,,,Simple Rule's ((( Can Not take a Chance to lose at Customs, so US of A shipped ONLY sorry

I never like the Waco and never seen one in person so I will be first to check her out .
    Last edited by begreen; 01-16-2017 at 09:05 PM.

2. Default

...will be sending this to begreen tomorrow. It was my very first purchase on this site. Bought it from Snapper for $225.00 almost a year ago. It's mint, just like Bob advertised.
    "I never like the Waco and never seen one in person" well, when you get it Gary think you'll change your mind.
    If anyone in the Pass Around wants to buy it, $275.00 PayPal F&F. Doubt it'll ever make it's way back to me.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

I have two like new Wacos -both different releases - I love them both. One has a Wharncliffe Blade the other has the reverse Tanto blade. Killer knives!
    Regards
    CDR

Got the WACO and I Love the way it fit's in the hand and LOVE the chisel grind all in all liked it more than I thought .Thanks David .

5. Default

...I LOVE the DALTON manual folder sent my way too. Heavy Duty frame. Unique thumb stud that is easy to access and deploy and always loved a dagger style blade.
    THANKS BACK AT YA, GARY!

You're a gentleman, even if you call yourself an Old Hippie.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!