Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pass around sign up for a .............

Default Pass around sign up for a .............

I've to decided to have a Pass Around ,With a Dalton Fixed or Manual knife (Daltons are my grail's Please only use to flick open ,handle but do not use .Mortician ((350.00 )

First you must be an Very Active member and in the 300 club or PM me for other ways to gain my permission to participate .

Second you must be willing to Insure the knives for above prices to the next member .

Third Mailing will be UPSP and sent priority with Tracking and this info will be sent to me to keep track of my babies .

Forth , You Have 2 weeks MAX or Ten working days to play beat and ship to next member and send me a PM with INFO.

Lastly ,Report here after you shipped out and State it's sent to next member and give your two cents on the knife ,,,Simple Rule's ((( Can Not take a Chance to lose at Customs, so US of A shipped ONLY sorry

Taking on 5 maybe 6 Members for this first Pass Around (That's 12 weeks wait for the last person ) and If your interested in a certain Knife listed above just because ,for any reason speak up and that will be the knife we start with ..Going with the DALTONs

Pictures Below Sorry camera SUCKS

theshrike has dibs on first spot just needs to confirm .

Removed other knives do to lack of interest but just ask and will provide a chance to check one out . Just ordered the Executioner, #004 8 inch Dagger, The 4 inch Drop Point Brass Handle ,and the TP2 so we have a lot to share (Just about clean out the Dalton web store) .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by begreen; 01-14-2017 at 09:44 PM.

Gary,
    You have already sent me a Medford to try out so Im good there. I already have a mortician, so I'm good there. I have many large KBAR knives that I beat the shit out of in the woods and yard and when I get pissed at something! so i'm good on the large Busse type blades. So...I will pass on this first round, but I look forward to other knives that I would love to see up close and personal ! Thanks you for starting a cool thing here and by all means I hope others partake!
    Regards and respect my dear freind!
    CDR

3. Default

...honored Gary, to start this off. Great idea. Ought to add some interest to the forum. I only collect DALTONS so if I have DIBS, I'd love to take a closer look at that one.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

Quote Originally Posted by theshrike View Post
    ...honored Gary, to start this off. Great idea. Ought to add some interest to the forum. I only collect DALTONS so if I have DIBS, I'd love to take a closer look at that one.
    Just change it up to Daltons only

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    Gary,
    You have already sent me a Medford to try out so Im good there. I already have a mortician, so I'm good there. I have many large KBAR knives that I beat the shit out of in the woods and yard and when I get pissed at something! so i'm good on the large Busse type blades. So...I will pass on this first round, but I look forward to other knives that I would love to see up close and personal ! Thanks you for starting a cool thing here and by all means I hope others partake!
    Regards and respect my dear freind!
    CDR
    Dale In 2 weeks you can give your 2 cents on the Medford Then .

Gary,
    10-4 Baby. I'm checking it out daily and would be more than happy to give my opinions. And, if at that time you want me to do so, just let me know where to send it for the next in line
    Regards
    CDR

I'd be interested in checking out the Medford for a while.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

If Dale Doesn't keep the Medford it is available to be checked out by other members it's a Praetorian Tanto it's Basically this knife with OD Green G-10 http://www.bladehq.com/item--Medford...rian-AG--18367

JUST ASK!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    I'd be interested in checking out the Medford for a while.
    Not a Problem !! Which would prefer the Big Daddy Praetorian or the Micro which I was offering earlier Snapper ?

10. Default

...this could prove to be a lot of fun. Allow members to weigh in with their take on a specific model of DALTON knives.
    Also, a very unique aspect to our forum. I commend you, begreen.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!