Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RIP Beauty

Thanks & so sorry to hear of your loss also. I suppose it's my imagination but I wonder if Beauty's ghost has come to haunt me or something??? I've been hearing noises like she'd make & the first night it sounded like something heavy fell over in the bedroom in the middle of the night! Right out of the blue. Don't know what the hell it was. Also something weird happened w/ the bed covers at the foot of the bed. Like they were moving on their own? Paranormal activity or I'm losing it, one.

Condolences to all...in 97 I put down my 8 yr old Basset whose cancer had metastasized to all her major organs. It sucked. Got a new pup in 98 (pit mix) that vanished without a trace a year later. Suspect he was hit by car or kidnapped by dogfighters. I finally got a new pup this Nov, a bassett from EU. Forgot how much work pups are but the dog is slowly growing on me. The only cure for losing a dog is a new puppy imo. Stay positive!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslee View Post
    Thanks & so sorry to hear of your loss also. I suppose it's my imagination but I wonder if Beauty's ghost has come to haunt me or something??? I've been hearing noises like she'd make & the first night it sounded like something heavy fell over in the bedroom in the middle of the night! Right out of the blue. Don't know what the hell it was. Also something weird happened w/ the bed covers at the foot of the bed. Like they were moving on their own? Paranormal activity or I'm losing it, one.
    You're not losing it Charleslee. I had a male Maine Coon cat, HEIMDAL, that got inoperable colon cancer. Had to be merciful & put him down. Week or so later I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the fridge to get a drink of cold water. When I opened the fridge door, HEIMDAL appeared at my feet, meowing and rubbing against my leg. Bent down and petted him and he looked me dead straight in the eye,...and I WOKE UP! I knew he had come to tell me goodbye. And I know for certain, he's waiting to see me again,...as I am him.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

WOW, that was special. Thank you.

Charleslee,
    Just saw a preview of a new movie starring Dennis Quaid called " A Dog's Purpose". I'm really looking forward to checking it out!
    Regards my friend
    CDR