Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Beauty

Thank you!

Sorry for your loss. I've got a 12 year old blue heeler that's now gone deaf. She scares the crap out of me when she sleeps hard and won't wake up. I usually take a break between dogs, not looking forward to that inevitable day.
    -Earl

Thanks Earl. Hope you have plenty of good times left w/ your baby!

Question PM

Bob - I sent you a PM. Did you receive it, my friend?

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's definitely not easy, I had to put down my 15 yr. old and 11 yr. old on 12-30-15. Hardest day of my life thus far.
    Hands break to hone raw energy

My heart goes out to you Tom & all others who've shared the same pain. How you dealt w/ two is beyond me. One was more than I ever care to again.

I had my Vet do it at my home so that they could be calm and in their peaceful place. I was pounding down a lot of alcohol that day and it's safe to say that I haven't slowed down much since.
    Hands break to hone raw energy

My most sincere thoughts are with you as I have been down this road more than once. Some of my best friends ever are buried in the pet cemetery in my backyard. I talk to them pretty regular. If there is life after death (and I do believe there is) I know Suzie, Lady, Charlie, and Buster are all just playing and waiting on me. Ed B

My sincere condolences.

10. Default

Charles, sorry for late reply, So sorry for your loss. I too had to put down my little boy Cocker last Oct. We had him for 20 yrs. It was sad day here at our home for sure. Feeling your pain brother.
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"