Thread: I Have a Lot to be Thankful For,...l

1. Default I Have a Lot to be Thankful For,...l

...want to wish everyone on this forum a very happy Thanksgiving holiday.
    As life twists and turns providing simple joys and triumphs, and at times challenges to face and overcome, I strive to never lose sight of how much I have to be grateful for.
    America established one day a year to consider the good in our lives, and express this attitude of gratitude with a feast with our families and friends.
    We live more comfortably than even Kings of antiquity.
    Water, light, heat & cooling on command with the turn of a knob or the push of a button.
    Food, clothing, vehicles for transportation and gadgets galore all easily accessible in our Western civilization.
    The danger is that we might lose sight of just how good we have it. That we might become isolated, apathetic, tamed, controlled, ignorant or lazy.
    One day a year. One day to look and consider the blessings of a free society.
    Want to express my esteem and respect for my friends here and even those who might look askance my direction.
    I'm sincerely grateful for the opportunity to participate in this forum with those of like mind, collecting DALTON knives.
    It's been a blast so far, my personal collection grows slowly but it grows, and look forward to continuing interaction with all of you.
    Hope all of you are healthy and happy. Hope all of you get to spend quality time with those you care about most.
    For me,...

I HAVE A LOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR!!!
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

David,
    All of the above post was very well said and I agree!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and the entire Forum!
    Regards and respect
    CDR

3. Default

...THANKS Dale! Wishing you & EVERY Forum member & guest a blessed and happy Thanksgiving Holiday.
    We've got it good!
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

Yes, well said. We should be VERY grateful. We are blessed. Hate to use that overused word but it certainly fits. Here we sit buying expensive ass knives & God only knows what else while people are starving, there are wars, all kinds of shit going on. Makes you feel a twinge of guilt. I'm on my way to work-I think I just might give a buck to the 1st. homeless person I run across, begging in Tines Square. Nah.
    Last edited by Charleslee; 11-24-2016 at 09:07 AM.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and enjoys the day relaxing with friends and family.
    Hands break to hone raw energy

Happy Thanksgiving to all . Stay safe Be thankful.
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Happy Thanksgiving people and have a safe one at that,

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and have a great weekend.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys! I plan to eat well and watch some games myself.