...want to wish everyone on this forum a very happy Thanksgiving holiday.
As life twists and turns providing simple joys and triumphs, and at times challenges to face and overcome, I strive to never lose sight of how much I have to be grateful for.
America established one day a year to consider the good in our lives, and express this attitude of gratitude with a feast with our families and friends.
We live more comfortably than even Kings of antiquity.
Water, light, heat & cooling on command with the turn of a knob or the push of a button.
Food, clothing, vehicles for transportation and gadgets galore all easily accessible in our Western civilization.
The danger is that we might lose sight of just how good we have it. That we might become isolated, apathetic, tamed, controlled, ignorant or lazy.
One day a year. One day to look and consider the blessings of a free society.
Want to express my esteem and respect for my friends here and even those who might look askance my direction.
I'm sincerely grateful for the opportunity to participate in this forum with those of like mind, collecting DALTON knives.
It's been a blast so far, my personal collection grows slowly but it grows, and look forward to continuing interaction with all of you.
Hope all of you are healthy and happy. Hope all of you get to spend quality time with those you care about most.
For me,...

I HAVE A LOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR!!!