Thread: Millennial International-Sponsor a Millennial today

Default Millennial International-Sponsor a Millennial today

All I have to say is ....This is just so Sad. Now I'm just gonna sell a bunch of my Daltons to help someone stay home and be a " Millennial" today --NOT. And... hopefully they will somehow figure out how to take themselves out so they won't have to suffer any longer. Sad... just real Sad...that some of these suck-asses actually feel they are entitled to things the rest of us actually have to WORK for. ---I call them "Millennial LOSERS".
    CDR

3. Default

...pretty good parity. Too bad it's so accurate. Most millennials I've encountered couldn't find their butt with both hands. I think higher education and an effeminate culture are to blame. Masculinity is considered "toxic.' I'm certain though that there are plenty of 20-somehings who don't fit the caricature. At least, I hope there are.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

In 1944 18 year olds though afraid, stormed the Normandy beaches to liberate Europe.

In 2016 18 year olds afraid after the election, went to safe places to draw and use play dough because they were upset...