Thread: A Lot of Truth in them thar words

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

Awesome thread brother!! Not a racist though! Just love the truth!

I agree..double standard all over the place..getting old
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

3. Default

...I'm not a white supremacist! I know I could find a person of just about any race who's better than me at damn near everything.
    The point is that white people are my people.
    We're an ethnic racial group with a common heritage.
    I support the preservation of any ethnic racial group's history and culture.
    I know that the accomplishments and the shortcomings of great white men are not my personal achievement. They don't entitle me to any special privilege NOR to any collective guilt.
    But, they are just as important to my identity as the histories of any other race are to their identities.
    Any multicultural, multiracial society that forbids only one ethnic group from preserving its culture and organizing to further its own interests is criminally hypocritical.
    Any white person who talks about being white like it is anything other than a "cross to bear", OR even half-heartedly suggests the idea of organizing whites to "vote" their own interests will be publicly shamed, socially ostracized, and even fired from his job.
    Social courage isn't the highest form of courage, but it is courage nonetheless.
    Being a WHITE anti-racist is the easiest thing to be or profess in todays America. Like being a Catholic in Rome. There's nothing courageous about it. It's the status quo.
    But, challenging the deeply-entrenched anti-white bias of the multicultural, liberal political ideology IS heroic in comparison.
    I applaud anyone who is willing to stand up for their people, their ethnic race, and straight-up challenge some of the greatest political lies of our time.
    Personal thanks, kudos and props Charleslee for sharing that.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!