Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seven Very Hard to Find Daltons Up for Sale. You Don't Want to Miss These....

Default Seven Very Hard to Find Daltons Up for Sale. You Don't Want to Miss These....

These are some of my most prized Dalton's and I am selling them to fund other projects I am working on. It pains me to part with them, but I know you all would be happy to own these. All of the Dalton knives are in like new condition and have never been carried, sharpened, or used to cut anything. The Sterile Ron Miller is very old, has some light wear on the handle, but is a once in a lifetime find as it is a Miller/Ochs sterile pre-production.

Payment can be discreet Paypal (add 4% or gift), or USPS money orders accepted. Please USA addresses only. All prices include USPS Priority shipping with $50 insurance. Extra insurance can be bought for cost.

Due to the popularity and rare nature of these knives, the first post that says "I'll Take It!" gets it. You can feel free to contact me through PM or Email, but if someone posts on this thread first, I have to honor the sales code.

Now on to the knives....

1. First up isn't a Dalton, but a pre-Dalton Ron Miller/Ochs Sterile serrated "Black Knife". At first when I bought this, I thought it was a Dalton SEAL, and sent it into Rob to look at. He did some research and sent me back an email telling me it was a Ron Miller/Charles Ochs early pre-production with a hand ground blade. You can see the machining on the blade, and know that this was one of the first pre-production knives that were made prior to the coil spring fired knife revolution. This is a piece of history. The blade fires with so much authority, it almost jumps out of your hand if you aren't holding on tight. Some of you may remember this knife from a number of years ago when it was discussed on this forum. Price=$300

20150423_234416.jpg

2. Jammer Special with two-tone blade, and Ivory micarta inserts. 1 of 14 ever made. Mint. Price=$400

20150423_222854.jpg

3. STC - Black with Maltese Cross and Clip Point blade. Price=$275

20150423_224520.jpg

4. STC - Black with Maltese Cross and Two-Tone Clip Point Blade - Extremely Rare! Price=300

20150423_225020.jpg

5. Grabit with White Inserts and "Eagle emblem" - One of the Rarest (1 of 7 made) One hell of a Mint Piece Price = $350

20150423_223120.jpg

6. STC - Red Devil Splash with Two-Tone Clip Point Blade - Very Rare (1 of 12 Made) Price=$325

20150423_223933.jpg

7. Killroy Pro II - 1/8" thick blade and 1 of 40 ever made. Price=$300

8. Medium Cupid - 1st Release! Made in 1998 with hand ground blade. Beautiful piece with tons of snap to it. Very hard to find! Price=$325

20150423_230122.jpg

I have bought and sold many knives here with excellent feedback. Thank you for looking!

I'll take #5 Grabit.
    Hands break to hone raw energy

Grabit Sold pending funds.

I will offer discounts if you purchase more than one knife. IM me for pricing.

Thanks again!

PM sent on Jammer!
    Regards'CDR

Grabit and Jammer Sold. Everything else is still available.

I someone forgot to post a picture of the Kilroy Pro II, so here you go!

20150423_223830.jpg

Please IM me for any combo deal offers.

Thanks!

#6 is actually 1 0f 96 pieces with the devil logo and weehawk/drop point blades. Still a nice piece, just not as rare.

Price Drop for remaining knives:

1. Miller/Ochs early model $275
    2. Black STC with Maltese Cross - $250
    3. Black STC with Maltese Cross and Two-Tone Blade - $275
    4. Red Devil Splash STC with Two-Tone blade - $285
    5. Killroy Pro II - $275
    6. Medium Cupid 1st Release - $300

I'll take the Cupid. For me, a grail knife. PM inbound.

PM sent regarding #4 Sir. Thank you!

This is the one I'm interested in & sent a PM about. Originally listed as #4 but later w/ price drop as #3. Apparent a number typo. Just to clarify:

4. STC - Black with Maltese Cross and Two-Tone Clip Point Blade - Extremely Rare! Price=3004. STC - Black with Maltese Cross and Two-Tone Clip Point Blade - Extremely Rare! Price=300