Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One of a kind dalton fixed blade for sale!

Default One of a kind dalton fixed blade for sale!

IMG_2263.jpgIMG_2262.jpgIMG_2261.jpgIMG_2260.jpgsp.jpg
    This is a Custom One of a Kind Rob Dalton Fixed Blade for sale. There is a small storage space under the handle between the G-10 scales. Rob even attached a small allen wrench to the end of th para cord to access. It is mint condition - Sold to people that live inside the US only.
    $315.00 PP - friends & family, PM me if interested,

Very nice knife! Best of luck w/ sale. Appreciate the USA restriction.

Price Drop - $ 290.00 shipped - would like one of the Dalton forum Brothers to get it, so posting it here first.
    Real nice knife, Regards, Ted

$280.00 Shipped!! PM me if interested - Regards, Ted

Last Drop $275.00 shipped priority mail, only people that Live in the USA - PM me if interested, Regards, Ted

$250.00 Shipped and it's Toxic Green!!! One of a kind from the Master! Sharp on both edges! One of a kind, PM me Regards, Ted

$200.00 Shipped!! Sold to only people that live in the USA.
    and it's Toxic Green!!! One of a kind from the Master! Sharp on both edges! One of a kind,
    email me tedsouper@aol.com or PM me if interested . Payment PP Friends , Regards, Ted

$180.00 Shipped!! Sold to only people that live in the USA.
    and it's Toxic Green!!! One of a kind from the Master! Sharp on both edges! One of a kind,
    email me tedsouper@aol.com or PM me if interested . Payment PP Friends , Regards, Ted

$175.00 Shipped!! Sold to only people that live in the USA.

$165.00 Shipped!! Sold to only people that live in the USA.