Thread: Couple one of a kind seals.

Default Couple one of a kind seals.

These are the only ones I've ever seen. Correct me if I'm wrong (please)

As far as I know these are the only 2 made like this hahahaha.. They both have .25 jade G10 scales with toxic green spacers. Both have satin blades with etched logo, Rob named the tanto variant the HOSS Seal due to the thickness of the scales it is a hand full overal length is 9-1/2 Blade 4" Closed 5-1/2 this is a serious hand full kicks like a mule. I had Rob make me the clip point variant with the .25 thick jade scales also they are a AWESOME SET this one is 9" Overal length with 4" Blade kicks just as hard. I'm looking for $500 for the set if anyone is interested. If they don't sell it wouldn't hurt my feelings I figured I'd post them to see if any new dalton guys might want a chance to own a couple customs. Oh they are both ruffly 7/8 inch thick

I'll except PayPal if you cover fees.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can send better pics something happened when I posted them and they flipped sideways ..

PM sent RE: the drop point Seal.
    Regards
    CDR

Pm sent back CDR...

Sent back reply to your reply!
    CDR

Just SOLD the Clip Point variant.... Thank you sir

Tanto Hoss Seal needs good home at $250 interested shoot me a PM or post I'll take it PayPal excepted you cover fees thanks for looking

Nice score Dale I happen to like the clip point better also , like the jade too but just can't grab the Idea on g10 as a medium for grips/handles, still a sweet looking knife Good luck Polomax selling your other knife . With the blade all decked out should sell quick .

Nothing but Respect
    Gary

Would consider doing a trade for a green splashM12 that's the only trade I'd consider...lets work something out PM me

HOSS SEAL SOLD To David thank you sir you will love it.. Don't forget to shoot me that email to my other address with you shipping info and thanks again.