Thread: Let's react to Nice

Default Let's react to Nice

Maybe we need another march of world leaders, arm-in-arm, with some candlelight vigils, and Teddy bears quietly left at the site of the atrocities.

This is one they can’t blame on the National Rifle Association. So is it the fault of the National Truck Association? Can we finally close the truck show loophole?

Hey, Hillary, can you get Sen. Elizabeth Warren to lead a sit-in in the House chambers until we get a vote on Sen. Dick Durbin’s proposal for a seven-day waiting period for truck purchases?

More terrorists must be released from Gitmo — that will convince the “migrants” that we are people of good will.

Hillary Clinton will issue a statement: “Once again our thoughts and prayers are with the people of France, etc..”

FBI Director James Comey will assure the population there is “no credible threat.”

Attorney General Loretta Lynch will caution against a “rush to judgment.”

The so-called intelligence community will tell congressmen at a closed-door hearing that the heinous nature of the carnage indicates that ISIS is actually losing the war.

NPR will run story after story on the background of the “Nice man,” saying that the tousle-haired youth was embittered by the racist taunts he had to endure in grade school, not to mention the “jingoistic” national celebrations like Bastille Day.

2. Default

Sad how this story was in the news cycle for a day. Got taken over by the attempted coup in Turkey yesterday, and today was another multiple cop shooting. I've officially lost faith in humanity.
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

Don't lose all faith my friend. Still lots of good people like us here. But it's tough-every week practically you wake up to really bad news! These cop killings are especially troubling. Then there's the omnipresent terrorism.