Thread: Dalton Skinwalker Seal

Default Dalton Skinwalker Seal

Hello Dalton Forums! I'm offering the knife listed below. Payment by paypal goods, I cover shipping and fees. USPS money order also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Email and PM through the forum are cool as well. International sales will be considered with extra charged for shipping.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here as well as many other knife related forums. I do this for fun but I conduct myself in a professional manner in all my transactions. I do my best to describe and picture knives as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.

If you want to purchase a knife, please post “I'll take it” in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional “I’ll take it” by email or PM is also acceptable. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale only, no trade offers please!

Dalton Skinwalker Seal - $225
    - Oldie and Goodie here guys, 1994 Production
    - I don't know the history but is in excellent condition. No signs of carry or use that I see.
    - Last one I can find for sale here over 2 years ago went for $275 (CLICK).
    - Last and only one I found on BF sold almost 6 years ago for $250 (CLICK).
    - I think my price is fair for a hard to find older piece with a very unique and practical design. If you think I'm out of line however please feel free to make an offer.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Sold pending funds, thanks DF!

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Quote Originally Posted by robcelani View Post
    Sold pending funds, thanks DF!

Now SOLD.