Thread: guess i should introduce myself...

Default guess i should introduce myself...

been lurking here for a few weeks now, mostly in the merchandize sexshun, looking for some deals on some Daltons (i don't have any at this time). always loved knives, just recently started collecting a few months ago... got a few kershaws, spydercos, CRKTs, microtechs, Frank Beltrames, AKCs, bokers, bucks/striders, emersons, S&Ws... the rest are mostly cheap "novelty" autos/spring assisted/balisongs/rescues/clones, and a bunch of knux.

looking forward to getting my hands on some Daltons!

Welcome smartass,dalton's are my fav,with the snap and cool design,looking forward to this weekend got a gun & knife show in rob's city lex...........
    <--------<<< GREAT ENERGY ~ AWESOME VIBES >>>-------->

3. Default

well Welcome! We all look forward for you to get a Dalton inhand too!

paul
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. Orwell

http://www.tdeknives.com/

Just dive right in and get one! You won't be disappointed. Any of the newer models appeal to you? A lot of them are still in stock with his dealers. I usually pick up the newer ones that look good to me and keep my eyes peeled for the older ones as they become available.

thanks for welcoming me aboard! I wish we had gun & knife shows here in canuck land, unfortunetly anything that's considered a weapon of any sort is illegal to own, sell, purchase, carry and basically look at. Sometimes I'll try my luck at the flea markets and turn up a few cool knives but they're hard to come by.

Definetly some Dalton models I love and want to add to my collection. TDE and PVK has some sweet ones... battle monkey, little whiskey, militia recon, dogface just to name a few that i've been eyeballing. Wish I could get my hands on a serrated misfit too, sweet looking knife.