Hello Dalton Forums! I'm offering the knife listed below. Payment by paypal goods, I cover shipping and fees. USPS money order also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Email and PM through BladeForums are cool as well. International sales will be considered with extra charged for shipping.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here as well as many other knife related forums. I do this for fun but I conduct myself in a professional manner in all my transactions. I do my best to describe and picture knives as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.

If you want to purchase a knife, please post “I'll take it” in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional “I’ll take it” by email or PM is also acceptable. No trades, FOR SALE ONLY. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale only, no trade offers please

Dalton LL (Liner Lock) Stinger 2 - $650 OR BEST OFFER
- Second run of the Stinger. Only 19 of the original were produced and I believe 20 of the second version (CLICK HERE).
- From the original dealers website: "CUSTOMIZED L L STINGER, only a few will be finished as a liner lock with charging bar and slide release these are made up of original parts from the 2001 run but operate different, all internal parts are completely hand made and fitted". FYI- The website is still up but that dealer died. There's some cool pieces there but not sure what is happening with them.
- I am not the original owner however the knife has always been a collector piece, never carried or used.
- Functions perfectly, looks new but the blade shows strike marks when fired. They wipe off and do not appear to be permanent scratches on the surface of the blade. These marks are somewhat common on Dalton OTF's.

Specifications:
Make and Model: Dalton Stinger 2 OTF
Blade Material: ATS34
Handle Material: Stainless Steel
Blade Type: Double Dagger Edge
Blade Length: 4 1/4"
Overall Length: 10"
Closed Length: 5 3/4"