Thread: Dalton Stinger 2

Default Dalton Stinger 2

Hello Dalton Forums! I'm offering the knife listed below. Payment by paypal goods, I cover shipping and fees. USPS money order also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Email and PM through BladeForums are cool as well. International sales will be considered with extra charged for shipping.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here as well as many other knife related forums. I do this for fun but I conduct myself in a professional manner in all my transactions. I do my best to describe and picture knives as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.

If you want to purchase a knife, please post “I'll take it” in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional “I’ll take it” by email or PM is also acceptable. No trades, FOR SALE ONLY. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale only, no trade offers please

Dalton LL (Liner Lock) Stinger 2 - $650 OR BEST OFFER
    - Second run of the Stinger. Only 19 of the original were produced and I believe 20 of the second version (CLICK HERE).
    - From the original dealers website: "CUSTOMIZED L L STINGER, only a few will be finished as a liner lock with charging bar and slide release these are made up of original parts from the 2001 run but operate different, all internal parts are completely hand made and fitted". FYI- The website is still up but that dealer died. There's some cool pieces there but not sure what is happening with them.
    - I am not the original owner however the knife has always been a collector piece, never carried or used.
    - Functions perfectly, looks new but the blade shows strike marks when fired. They wipe off and do not appear to be permanent scratches on the surface of the blade. These marks are somewhat common on Dalton OTF's.

Specifications:
    Make and Model: Dalton Stinger 2 OTF
    Blade Material: ATS34
    Handle Material: Stainless Steel
    Blade Type: Double Dagger Edge
    Blade Length: 4 1/4"
    Overall Length: 10"
    Closed Length: 5 3/4"

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Sorry guys, I copied and pasted from BladeForums.

Should read: "Email and PM through Dalton Forums are cool as well."

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

The nerve!:rolleyes

Seriously though Rob, best of luck w/ sale on remaining Stinger. Great knife! Someone jump on it.

I was the last owner ,It was always left open NEVER USED by me other a than a few times works flawlessly and is a Great buy . Do not hesitate buying this knife .I should buy it back but have started investing in a custom AR .Bummer.

Good luck in your sale Rob at 650.00 it has to sell .

Nothing buy Respect
    Gary

Thank you for the support gentleman. It's a great knife and hopefully it'll go to a dedicated Dalton collector.

Default Price Raise

Below is the corrected text for my listing. Can't edit the original post so I took out the BF reference and replaced with DF.

Also, I needed quick cash a few weeks back and offered this knife at what I thought was a bargain price. I can't remember the last time I saw version 2 for sale but it's been a while. The last of version 1 that I saw (http://www.daltonforums.com/showthre...e-Dragon/page2) looks like it went at $1295.

I raised my asking price to $850. These are never being made again, comparable to a MT Nemesis but with Dalton's bad ass touches and made in tiny quantities. How long until another is available?

[QUOTE=robcelani;29093]Hello Dalton Forums! I'm offering the knife listed below. Payment by paypal goods, I cover shipping and fees. USPS money order also accepted. The best way to contact me is by email- robcelani at hotmail dot com. Email and PM through DF are cool as well. International sales will be considered with extra charged for shipping.

I have a good reputation and excellent feedback here as well as many other knife related forums. I do this for fun but I conduct myself in a professional manner in all my transactions. I do my best to describe and picture knives as accurately as possible to allow you to make an informed decision.

If you want to purchase a knife, please post “I'll take it” in the thread and then contact me. An unconditional “I’ll take it” by email or PM is also acceptable. No trades, FOR SALE ONLY. Offers, questions, request for additional information or pictures, etc. are best done by email or PM.

For sale only, no trade offers please

Dalton LL (Liner Lock) Stinger 2 - $850 OR BEST OFFER
    - Second run of the Stinger. Only 19 of the original were produced and I believe 20 of the second version (CLICK HERE).
    - From the original dealers website: "CUSTOMIZED L L STINGER, only a few will be finished as a liner lock with charging bar and slide release these are made up of original parts from the 2001 run but operate different, all internal parts are completely hand made and fitted". FYI- The website is still up but that dealer died. There's some cool pieces there but not sure what is happening with them.
    - I am not the original owner however the knife has always been a collector piece, never carried or used.
    - Functions perfectly, looks new but the blade shows strike marks when fired. They wipe off and do not appear to be permanent scratches on the surface of the blade. These marks are somewhat common on Dalton OTF's.

Celani you take a roundhouse to the frontal lobe lately? If it didn't sell at $650, raising it $200 sure ain't gonna get the job done bro! These Stinger 2's never really caught fire (value-wise), and seemed to lanquish a bit, post-production (for such a small run to not sell out, and be avail online for months afterwards, says it all). If it were mine, I'd be happy with anyting over $599 for a sell price. Plus production Daltons are in a weird place from a market standpoint right now: a lot of things you wouldn't expect to sell quickly, are; and a lot of things you'd think would die a slow death, are flying off the sales threads.
    Of course: YMMV.

~Safe Octagoning, GLWS

Thread closed, start a new one. Questions, comments and opinions should be sent via PM