Thread: FS: Experimental Packer - Silver Splash

Cool FS: Experimental Packer - Silver Splash

Hey Guys, just picked this one up on a trade from a good friend and it's in mint condition. These came out in 2004 and have one of the neatest hidden releases ever designed by Rob Dalton. The thwack you get out of this knife is one of the best, lots of power and a release that is the liner lock. Press the liner lock to fire and press same button to reload. These do come up from time to time, but they are becoming harder to find more recently.

Pretty much no trades as there are about 4 or 5 Daltons I will trade for, all pre '07, please contact me for more info on viable trades, I have a firm list in the Wanted section.

I will accept payment via very discreet paypal or money order and US only shipping please (USPS Priority w/insurance) included in the price. Feel free to contact me with any questions: ultrareef@yahoo.com Thanks!

Experimental Packer
    - Silver Splash - Hidden Release - $280 Shipped (U.S.)

Experimental Packer Specs:

Blade - Clip Point, Bead Blast Finish

Overall Length = 10 - 1/4"

Release date: 11/2004

-Earl

Cool Price drop!

Experimental Packer - Silver Splash - Hidden Release - Was $280 NOW $250 Shipped (U.S.)
    -Earl

Damn Earl, I remember back two years ago when I got my ExPacker, I paid 275 for it from Ray Jay and thought I got a great deal for it , As it is one of Daltons most unusual opening mechanisms on a BIG bladed fast opening knife.
    This an AWESOME deal for somebody!
    Regards
    CDR

Yessir, thanks for your kind words.

Ex. Packer - SOLD PENDING FUNDS
    , thanks!
    -Earl

$ sent.

Thanks to Earl and DF.

SOLD! Tracking number sent via email. Thanks again John!
    -Earl

7. Default

..."Upon the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions, Wanted this one! Hesitated, & while I scratched and scrimped the funds together,...ALAS, too late! Congrats K9kids, nice acquisition.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!

For future reference, anyone, like yourself, who has positive feedback here, can contact me and I will gladly hold a knife for you (for a week or so) while you get your funds together. With that said, other guys know this as well and K9kids was pretty early with this one. Happy hunting!!

Quote Originally Posted by theshrike View Post
    ..."Upon the plains of hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions, Wanted this one! Hesitated, & while I scratched and scrimped the funds together,...ALAS, too late! Congrats K9kids, nice acquisition.
    -Earl

9. Default

...appreciate that, will keep it in mind for the future.
    A Song bird, often mistaken for a Bird of Prey!