Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: selling a few

Default selling a few

knives for sale

first ill take it has dibs..all knives described honestly as possible..if for any reason buyer is not happy.. 100% guaranted money back

#1 large red splash Damascus assassin..looks like a little bit of over anidizing close to the button and close to the bottom of the handle.i can text pics of those areas if you pm me your #.I think it may have come from the shop this way.. ..looking for $450

#2 blade show 2007 moe ..a tiny spot above the W on the handle like a rub mark.id rate it a 99% looking for $145

#3 green jammer..a tiny nick in the green anodizing above the button on the top of the handle.i can text you a pic..looking for $150..some peoples idea of mint is different than mine

#4 slotted rung sat..bought this off some asshole who said these were mint these were sent to the Dalton shop for a tune up..little tiny spot on the back of blade and like four little spots on the handle.im selling this as a user but its pretty nice you be the judge.looking for $140

#5 proto companion bought from the same asshole advertised mint again.sent to the Dalton shop black inserts two nicks on front and one on the back and two in the aluminum handle.also selling as a user you be the judge.looking for $140

#6 mini cqc7 think its called this knife was my most honest description.its a user carried/sharpened nicks in handle black anodized rubbed off on the handle.i knew this when I bought it..good clip opens fast as hell blade is not chipped..be a good user looking for $85

I like my knives MINT in my collection.im picky as hell what can I say these have to go..please include fees and ill cover priority shipping..like I said guys if your not happy money back guarantee.PP ADDY ..nifeman@cox.net

thanks for looking
    bob

THE ASSASIN WAS OFFERD TO ANOTHER MEMBER FIRST IF HE PASSES ITS ON THE BLOCK..thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

I'll take #6
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

3. Default

I'll take backup on #1
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

#6 is yours Bob

alex you got dibs on #1 if other buyer passes.ill let you know when I know

#1 and #6 are spoken for

thanks bob

sorry Alex assassin is sold

bob

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nifeman View Post
    sorry Alex assassin is sold

bob

No worries, glad it went to a friend.
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

#2/4/5 take $15 off

#3 take 20 off

lets get these sold..will ship in the morning

thanks bob

#5 proto companion at 125

Gary and PP sent

Ok thanks gary .companion sold

Bob

#2..............$120

#3.............$120