Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dalton OTFs for Sale

Default Dalton OTFs for Sale

ALL KNIVES LISTED AT WHAT I PAID OR LESS. Please feel free to PM or email me at mbandersen -at-bellsouth.net for pictures or questions. Knives come with eagle sheath case. All knives are in collector condition, never used or sharpened. For those new at this you may never see such an assortment of OTFs posted in one place ever again. I had to wait almost a year to find my first border patrol.

• First "I'll Take It" rules apply followed by PM or email confirmation. Asking questions, sending PMs, and emails, all take second place.
    • Do NOT post "message sent" or "pm sent". It disrupts the thread and I am notified when I receive message.
    • Payment is due within 4 hours. If payment is not received within the time frame. Second in line will get it.
    • I will hold on a strict case by case situation at my discretion.
    • PayPal preferred but will take a postal money order.
    • I will take care of priority shipping and insurance and PayPal fees.
    • I will not ship international.
    • No trade interests.
    • These are also for sale on another forum.
    • Please know your local laws regarding autos to insure they're legal for you.
    • Seller reserves the right to refuse to sell to anyone for whatever reason buyer decides.

Thank you for your cooperation.

1) ASP Grey Second Release #0001 of 168 - $500
    2) ASP Second Release Black #214 - $500
    4) ASP Border Patrol #198 - $550
    5) Patriot (50 made) - $575
    6) Militia Cupid Proto (11 ¾”) - $525
    7) STC Devil - $450
    8) Kilroy Pro II - $325
    Attached Images Attached Images

STC Devil. PM Sent.

Default STC Devil

STC Devil "I'll take it".

Default More pictures

Sent by accident before all pics uploaded. How do you edit ads on this site? Oh well here they are.

STC Devil SOLD thanks Eddiebob.

Default More pics and Black STC

One more I forgot

STC Black - 300

Default What is NOT SOLD in 2 days gets moved BP and Auctions

More pics. I keep sending by mistake sorry before adding pics. Note BP blade has no firing marks.

FYI I paid $625 for Patriot 3 years ago from one of the moderators on this site. Have not seen one since offered for sale!

Wow, lots of Dalton grails here, never seen a BP blade that clean before. Your prices are reasonable, who knows how high the price of these knives will get in a few more years. Marc has a great reputation here and feel confident when dealing with him. Good luck with your sales sir!
    -Earl

I'll take the patriot. Sending email now.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.